Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Let's Go Band!

Recently I have been in the market for a trombone.  Why?  Simply because they rock.   I couldn't find one for a decent price in Urbana, so fortunately Pre-UNK Dan came to the rescue.  The only obstacle was finding something of equal or greater fantasticness to barter.  You can't beat a homemade winter hat, so I turned in my "man card", put needles to yarn, and crafted this beauty.

 

I think it turned out acceptable for my first one, a little rough, but you might say it has character.


In exchange, Dan's trombone.  A beautiful instrument.


Finley seemed to enjoy it.






After much practice, we were able to finish the visit with this short marching band performance.



Thanks a lot, Jessie and Dan, for coming to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment