Sunday, November 28, 2010

Turkey Day

This year we celebrated Thanksgiving in Urbana with the Sholtens. Every previous Thanksgiving was spent at Grandma Helen's devouring delicious food prepared by others. Thankfully, with many phone calls home for recipes and advice, we were able to create a tasty feast!

To help prepare for the next holiday, we started talking to Fin about Santa. We took him to the local mall to get his picture with the big guy. He wasn't too happy about it but with the help of some M&Ms we were able to snap a few photos.


Although I missed seeing the rest of my family and friends over Thanksgiving, I'm so thankful that Sara and Trevor ventured south to spend some quality time with us!




1 comment:

  1. Steve, I was so happy to see your blog as a link on David and Marta. I love following David's friends, especially the ones with children. I love to see how all you guys have grown up and become such involved fathers. I'm really sorry about deer hunting. That's a sad picture. Give m regards to Jamie and Fin. Sherman is some "hot" dog.
    Nana Staple

    ReplyDelete